Q&A Categories

Dampness & Seepage solution for building

Kapil Negi

Posts: 1

Posted:2017-01-21 18:07:02

hi sir/ma'am

Can you help me to suggest about protection of dampness in building, which brands can be use for it?


Posted On: 2017-01-21 21:10:55

Dear Kapil

The following brands are commonly used for the protection of dampness in building:

Dr. Fixit from Pidilite: the extensive product range is used for waterproofing and repair for both new & old constructions. Pidilite offers a wide range of construction chemicals under the Dr. Fixit brand name.

M/s Choksey Chemicals: Used for sealing cracks in buildings, roof, terraces, walls and concrete water tanks. It is also used for sealing joints in pipes, aluminum ducting to prevent leakage and small joints between window and door frames.

M/s Chemisol Agencies: This can be used for filling racksjoints and gaps on windows, doors, concrete slab, masonary surface glass, tiles, pipes etc. It is especially useful for interior locations where seepage is already occurring.

M/s Chitra Insultec: It is one of most effective products for waterproofing treatment. It has been observed that after Insultec coating was applied, there was no need to go for any other waterproofing treatment wich would normally have to be done periodically. 

M/s Fosroc Chemicals: It is a rapid setting mortar prepacked dry powder. It instantly repairs mortar for running water leak.



Some Example of Dampness


Thanks & Regards